Director & Founder

Alieh Sabetraftar is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and a member of College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) . She is also a licensed paralegal and a member of Law Society of Ontario (LSO). In addition, she has Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree in Environmental Science from Iran and Diploma in Urban Land Regeneration (ULR) from Canada.

Mrs. Sabetraftar is the president of Sabet Immigration & Legal Services Inc. She graduated from Tehran Science and Research University in 2004 and worked as Water Quality Specialist for Several years in Iran Ministry of Energy. In 2011, she immigrated to Canada. First, she studied Environmental law, regulation and practice in Canada and received diploma in ULR from Seneca College in 2012. After graduation, she worked as an Environmental Scientist in Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change (MOECC) for about 2 years.  After, she decided to learn more about the other aspects of law in Canada; therefore, she attended in a Paralegal Program at Canadian Business College in Toronto, got her diploma, and received her certificate as Licensed Paralegal from Law Society of Ontario (LSO#P113384) in 2017. Then, she continued her education in an Immigration Consultants Program, gained Diploma from Anderson College, and certified as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC#R533485) by College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) in 2019.

Mrs. Sabetraftar has extensive professional experience in the field of Immigration and Canadian Law working as “Legal Assistant” and “Immigration Consultant Intern” in different law and immigration firms in Canada.

Our Services

Immigration Service

Sabet Immigration & Legal services Inc. is a Canadian corporation with two offices in Richmond Hill, Ontario and Tehran, Iran. We specialize in different areas of the Canadian immigration, Citizenship and Refugee law. Regarding immigration matters, our services include, but not limited, to different Federal and Provincial programs such as Express Entry, Skilled Workers, Skilled Trades, Business, Entrepreneurs, Investors and Self-Employed Persons, Provincial Nominee Program, Student Visas, Work Permits, VisitorsVisa, and Citizenship/PR.

In addition, we are dedicated to provide most efficient paralegal services available on the market in Ontario, related to Traffic Related Offences, Landlord and Tenant Dispute, Small Claims Issues, Human Rights Issues, and summary offence or an offence whose penalty includes a fine of $5000 or a prison term of 6 months. These offences include shoplifting, theft under $5000, assault and failure to remain at the scene of an accident.

We have handled numerous successful files and have a record of accomplishment of many satisfied clients. What makes our services exceptional is the fact that we will listen to you, analyze your case and offer you a customized solution that suites your needs.

Why Choose Sabet Immigration & Legal Services?

Authorized Representative

Dr. Alieh Sabetraftar is a licensed Canadian immigration consultant in good standing R533485 and is authorized by the Canadian regulatory body, ICCRC, to represent your interests in all immigration matters. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC ) will not deal with representatives who charge a fee, but are not authorized to work in Canada or abroad, and may return your application or refuse it.


Each case is distinctive and cautious assessment of your specific matter by a competent immigration consultant is crucial. The paramount thing about our services is that Initial Consultation fee will be fully credited towards future professional fees once the prospect clients retain us to help with their immigration matters.


At “Sabet Immigration & Legal Services Inc.”, we advance operational and effective immigration approach for each client exclusively. Alongside of the standard applications and documents requested by IRCC, we will recommend supplementary case detailed documentation, which should be provided for our client specific circumstances in order to get the best out of the chances of success.

Sabet Immigration & Legal Services Inc. Professional team is there to:

  • Deliver a professional evaluation of the possibility of your success
  • Offer  tailored options and solutions and advise supplementary case specific documentation based on your circumstances in order to maximize the chances of success
  • Advise and guide you in the preparation and organizing of your documents to make sure you’re conferred the maximum amount of Canadian immigration points that you are enabled to
  • Arrange a detailed submission and explanatory  letter for your case, addressed to the appropriate IRCC Visa Office, delineate your qualifications and assist your  candidacy
  • Complete and submit full application package
  • Make additional written and/or oral representation to the IRCC Office and/or to the other related Canadian Government agencies, as necessary

While we are working on your application, you can focus on improving your professional and language skills to arrive prepared.


Who is an authorized representative?

Only some people are allowed to legally represent you on an immigration application. They are called Authorized Representatives.

Only Authorized paid representatives can charge you a fee or receive any other type of payment. They are:

  • lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society
  • notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec and
  • citizenship or immigration consultants who are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship of Canada (IRCC) won’t deal with representatives who charge a fee but are not authorized. If you use an unauthorized representative, in Canada or abroad, IRCC may return your application or refuse it.

For finding out how to check if your representative is authorized, go to ICCRC-CRCIC link , . There is a list of Authorized Representative who have been registered by ICCRC.

Beware of fraud

Beware of representatives who:

1-to advertise their services as free and later ask you pay a fee

2-advise you to lie on your application

It is against the law to give false or misleading information in your application.

1-Don’t be a victim of a fraud.

2-Choose your representative carefully.

For finding out who can legally represent you, watch the video of “Don’t be a victim of a disappearing act: Choose your immigration representative carefully”:

What is Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

It is a department of the Government of Canada, or any other successor department that has responsibility for citizenship and immigration;

IRCC facilitates the arrival of immigrants, provides protection to refugees, and offers programming to help newcomers settle in Canada. It also:

1-grants citizenship, and

2-issues travel documents (such as passports) to Canadians.

What you need to do before you arrive to Canada?

Prepare for life in Canada before coming to Canada. You are required to do research about the followings:

1-Finding a job,

2-Getting your credentials assessed,

3-Learning English and French and

4-Knowing about the weather, laws, human rights, provinces and territories, family law and your rights and duties in Canada, and

What to expect when you get to Canada, financially, socially and culturally?

The following video will help you get ready for your new life in Canada. It will explain some of the things you should do before you leave your country of origin to make sure you are prepared when you arrive in Canada. Topics include learning English and French, gathering official documents, getting ready to find work, Canada’s health and education systems and much more.

What happened upon your arrival and/or for first two Weeks in Canada as a Permanent Resident?

The following video will help you get ready for your new life in Canada. It will explain some of the things you should do during your first two weeks in Canada to help make the transition easier. Topics include arriving at the airport, finding support at an immigrant-serving organization, getting government documents, opening a Canadian bank account and much more. For more information about starting your life in Canada, visit….






*Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

*Business immigration programs


2-Start Up Program


*Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program






*Traffic Related Offences,

*Landlord and Tenant Dispute,

*Small Claims Issues,

*Human Rights

*summary offence

Express Entry

Express Entry is an online system that we use to manage applications for permanent residence from skilled workers. All immigration programs managed under the Express Entry system have different  eligibility criteria. The programs are:

–Federal Skilled Worker,

–Federal Skilled Trades Program and

–Canadian Experience Class.

 Thus, ability to qualify under one of these categories is the first requirement under Express Entry.

We assess you to see if you meet the minimum requirements. If you are eligible, then we get from you the required documents such as language test results, to show that you are eligible for Express Entry..

 Express Entry involves two steps:

1–Complete an online Express Entry profile, be placed in pool of candidates and

2–Receive invitation to apply for permanent residence from IRCC.

Candidates in the pool are ranked using a point-based system (CSR).Getting into Express Entry doesn’t guarantee invitation to apply, since applicants have to meet all eligible and admissibility requirements. Upon entering the pool, candidates are assigned a CRS score based on factors including:


2-work experience,

3-language ability, and

4-other criteria.

Highest-ranking candidates are regularly selected from draw and invited to apply for permanent residence. Results and previous rounds of invitations can be found at

The Services that we provide for you if you would be eligible to deliver your application through Express Entry system are as follow:

1-Submitting your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to one of the authorized agency in Canada

2-Helping you for Language Proficiency Test

3-Creating your profile in Express Entry System

4-Arranging Documents

5-Submitting Your Application For Permanent Residency after you receive Invitation To Apply

6-Directing you toward Receiving Visa

Federal Skill Workers (FSW):

This program is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently. They are selected to immigrate to Canada because of their work experience and skills.

As of January, 1, 2015 candidates for the FSW Program will be selected to apply through the Express Entry System. If you have applied before January 1, 2015, your application will be considered according to the former system.

To be eligible to apply, you must:

—Have a job offer; or

—Be eligible to work in Canada; or

—Be able to prove that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada;

and Have at least 1 year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience; Meet minimum language levels in English or French; Have a post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree; Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.

How this program works

This program has minimum requirements for:

1-skilled work experience

2-language ability


You must meet all the minimum requirements to be eligible.

Selection factors

If you meet all the minimum requirements, we’ll then assess your application based on:



3-work experience

3-whether you have a valid job offer

4-English and/or French language skills

5-Adaptability (how well you’re likely to settle here)

These factors are part of a 100-point grid used to assess eligibility for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. You earn points for how well you do in each of the 6 factors.

The current pass mark is 67 points.

Minimum requirements

Skilled work experience

Skilled work experience means you’ve worked in 1 of these National Occupational Classification (NOC) job groups:

1-Managerial jobs (skill type 0)

2-Professional jobs (skill level A)

3-Technical jobs and skilled trades (skill level B)

Your skilled work experience must be:

1-in the same type of job (have the same NOC) as the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)

2-within the last 10 years

3-paid work (This means you must have been paid wages or earned commission. Volunteer work or unpaid internships don’t count.)

4-at least 1 year of continuous work.

Language ability

You must:

1-take approved language tests in English or French

2-get a minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in all 4 abilities (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking)

3-Your language tests are valid for 2 years after the date of the test result. They must be valid on the day you apply for permanent residence.


If you went to school in Canada, you must have a certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian:

1-secondary (high school) or

2-post-secondary school

If you have foreign education, you must have:

1-a completed credential, and

2-an Educational Credential Assessment report from an approved agency showing that your education is equal to a completed certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian:

3-secondary (high school) or

4-post-secondary school

Proof of funds

You must show that you have enough money for you and your family to settle in Canada, unless you:

1-are currently able to legally work in Canada

2-have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada


You must be admissible to Canada. Some people are not allowed to come to Canada. They’re “inadmissible” under Canada’s immigration law. There are different reasons that the government may not let you into Canada, such as security, criminal or medical reasons.

Where you can live in Canada

You must plan to live outside the province of Quebec. The province of Quebec selects its own skilled workers.

Federal Skilled Trades Program (Express Entry)

The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. This is 1 of the 3 federal programs managed through Express Entry, the IRCC online application system for skilled workers.

Minimum requirements

To be eligible, you must:

1-meet the required language levels for each language ability (writing, reading, listening, speaking)

2-have at least 2 years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the 5 years before you apply

3-meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC), except for needing a certificate of qualification

have a

4-valid job offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least 1 year or

5-certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal authority

Skilled work experience

Skilled trades for the Federal Skilled Trades Program are organized under these groups of the National Occupational Classification (NOC):

1-Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades

2-Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades

3-Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production

4-Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators

5-Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks

6-Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers


There is no education requirement for the Federal Skilled Trades Program. But, if you want to improve your rank in the Express Entry pool, there are 2 ways you can do this.

1-if you went to school in Canada, you can get points for a certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian

—secondary (high school) or

—post-secondary school


2-If you have foreign education, you can get points for

—a completed foreign credential and

—an Educational Credential Assessment report from an approved agency showing that your education is equal to a completed certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian:

—–secondary (high school) or

—–post-secondary school

Language ability

You must

1-meet the minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark 5 for speaking and listening, and Canadian Language Benchmark 4 for reading and writing

2-take approved language tests for writing, reading, listening, and speaking

3-Your language tests are valid for 2 years after the date of the test result. They must be valid on the day you apply for permanent residence.

Proof of funds

You must show that you have enough money for you and your family to settle in Canada, unless you

1-are currently able to legally work in Canada and

2-have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada


You must be admissible to Canada.

Where you can live in Canada

You must plan to live outside the province of Quebec. The province of Quebec selects its own skilled workers.

 Get assessed by the province or territory

You’ll likely have to go to the province or territory to be assessed for your trade. You may also need an employer in Canada to give you experience and training. If your trade is not regulated by a province or territory, it may be federally regulated (for example, airplane mechanic).

Canadian Experience Class (CEC):

The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents.

The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents.

Minimum requirements

*work experience:  1 year of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last 3 years before you apply in managerial jobs (skill level 0), professional jobs (skill type A), technical jobs and skilled trades (skill type B); full-time or an equal amount in part-time,  you must  have gained your work experience by working in Canada legally, and Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (such as a co-op work term) doesn’t count under this program.

*Language Requirements: You must meet of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 (CLB: 7) for NOC 0 or A jobs or CLB 5 for NOC B jobs for all for skills for writing, reading, listening, and speaking. Your language tests are valid for 2 years after the date of the test result and must be valid on the day you apply for permanent residence.

*Education:  There is no education requirement for the Canadian Experience Class.  But, if you want to improve your rank in the Express Entry pool, you are required to Either have studied in and get points for a certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary school OR If you have foreign education, you can get points for a completed foreign credential, and an Educational Credential Assessment report from an approved agency showing that your education is equal to a completed certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary school

Admissibility: You must be admissible to Canada.

Where you can live in Canada: You must plan to live outside the province of Quebec. The province of Quebec selects its own skilled workers.

*Business immigration programs


*Start Up Business Program

Canada welcomes successful business people who are seeking new opportunities and challenges. The Business Immigration Program is designed to encourage and facilitate the admission of these individuals. Both the federal and provincial/territorial governments welcome business immigrants and offer services to help immigrants start a business and settle in Canada.


About the process: The Self-employed Persons Program allows people to immigrate to Canada permanently as a self-employed person. If you are interested in this program, you must have relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics and be willing and able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada

Qualification: To qualify as a self-employed person, you must have two years of relevant experience and show that you intend to become self-employed in Canada. You must also score at least 35 points on a selection grid designed to determine whether you will be able to make an economic contribution to Canada. Finally, you have to intent to live outside of Quebec Province. The province of Quebec runs its own business immigration program.

Relevant experience: Your experience is relevant if you have:

1-taken part in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level or

2-been a self-employed person in cultural activities or athletics

Relevant experience for a self-employed person means at least two years of experience. It must be during the period starting 5 years before the day you apply and ending on the day IRCC make a decision on your application. You can get more points if you have 3, 4, or 5 years of experience. At a minimum, your experience must be:

for cultural activities:

* 2 one-year periods being self-employed in cultural activities, or

*2 one-year periods participating at a world-class level in cultural activities,or

*a combination of a one-year period described in (a), and a one-year period described in (b)

for athletics:

*2 one-year periods being self-employed in athletics, or

*2 one-year periods participating at a world class level in athletics, or

a combination of a one-year period described in (a) above, and a one-year period described in (b) above

Selection criteria:

We assess you on selection criteria that include your experience, education, age, language abilities, and adaptability

Medical, security checks and other requirements

You and your family members must have a medical exam and get police certificates.

You must also show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada.

Under the Self-Employed Persons Program, what does cultural activities mean?

Cultural activities include jobs generally seen as part of Canada’s artistic and cultural fields. Examples include authors and writers, creative and performing artists, musicians, painters, sculptors and other visual artists, technical support and other jobs in motion pictures, creative designers and craftspeople.

Start Up Business Program

A start-up business must be a new business intended to be operated in Canada which meets the criteria of a qualifying business, meaning that the new start-up business has received a commitment from:

1-a designated angel investor group confirming that it is investing at least $75,000 in a qualifying business or two or more designated angel investor groups confirming that they are together investing a total of at least $75,000 in such a business;

2-a designated venture capital fund confirming that it is investing at least $200,000 in a qualifying business or two or more designated venture capital funds confirming that they are together investing a total of at least $200,000 in such a business; or

3-a designated business incubator confirming that it is accepting the applicant into its business incubator program.

Designated Entity: An angel investor group/venture capital fund/business incubator designated by the Minister and eligible to issue commitments under the Start-up Business program.

Qualification: you must meet all 4 eligibility requirements, as well as the admissibility requirements to enter Canada.

Eligibility requirements: You must:

1-have a qualifying business

2-have a letter of support from a designated organization

3-meet the language requirements (at least benchmark level 5 in either official language for all four language skill areas), and

4-have enough money to settle and live in Canada before you make money from your business.

Individuals who intend to reside in Quebec are not eligible to apply under the Start-up Business Class. Under the Canada-Quebec Accord on Immigration, Quebec establishes its own immigration requirements and selects immigrants who will adapt well to living in Quebec.

Admissibility requirements: To be eligible to come to Canada, you must meet the admissibility requirements to enter Canada. These apply to all applicants, not just Start-up Visa Program applicants. IRCC may refuse your application if you are inadmissible to Canada.


Provincial nomination offers a valuable route to Canadian permanent residence.

The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province. Each Canadian province and territory (except Nunavut and Quebec) has its own unique Provincial Nominee Program. Each PNP has at least one immigration stream that is aligned with the federal Express Entry immigration selection system.

Provincial nominations issued under these Express Entry-aligned streams are known as ‘enhanced nominations’ and award Express Entry candidates an additional 600 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points.


1-Intent and ability to become economically established in the province of application by joining the labour market on full-[time basis;

2-Full-time permanent job offer in an eligible occupation (if applicable);

3-Sufficient settlement funds;

4-appropriate qualifications, training, skills, accreditations required for the job;

5-NOC 0, A, B require CLB 5 or higher;

6-NOC C, D  require CLB 4 (Mandatory test results;

7-Legal status in the country of current residence;

8-Expression of interest may be required.

With more than 80 provincial immigration streams, discovering the Canadian immigration pathway that best suits you may be challenging. We are here to help you which PNP is the right immigration pathway to Canadian permanent residence for you.

Among the existing PNP, we select a few of them to familiarize you more about PNP as follows:

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)

Through the OINP, Ontario nominates foreign workers, international students, business owners or entrepreneurs who have the skills, experience, education and intent to settle in the province as permanent residents.

The program is:

1-operated by the Ontario government in partnership with the federal government through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

2-designed to help Ontario meet its labour market and economic development needs

The OINP is made up of three categories and each category is divided into several streams:

1-Employer job offer

2-Human capital


British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)

British Columbia’s economic growth depends on having enough skilled and qualified people to meet labour market needs. The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) is a way for high-demand foreign workers and experienced entrepreneurs to gain permanent residency in B.C. The BC PNP consists of Express Entry Streams and Regular streams including Skilled Worker, Health Care Professional, International Graduate and Post-Graduate, Entry Level and Semi-skilled workers and Entrepreneur Immigration Streams. These streams are divided into categories that target skilled workers, international graduates and other professionals with skills, experience and qualifications needed in B.C.

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)

Alberta’s provincial immigration program consists of three streams: The Alberta Opportunity Stream, the Alberta Express Entry Stream, and the Self-Employed Farmer Stream. The province issues provincial nominations to foreign nationals who meet program-specific criteria and demonstrate an intention to reside in the prairie province. 

Eligible individuals can apply to this program as a path to working and living in Alberta permanently. The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) nominates people for permanent residence in Alberta. Nominees must have skills and abilities to fill job shortages in Alberta, and be able to provide for their families.

If a person is nominated through the program, they may apply for permanent residence status together with their spouse or common-law partner and dependent children. The program is run by both the Alberta government and the federal government.

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)

International students, skilled workers, and entrepreneurs from all over the world are making Manitoba their new home. Manitoba offers high employment, affordability, and peaceful living in the heart of Canada. With an economy based largely on natural resources and agriculture, the province of Manitoba is a major driver of Canada’s wealth. Manitoba’s population of approximately 1.2 million is located largely in and around the capital city of Winnipeg. Manitobans benefit from tight-knit communities, a stable labour market, and sweeping natural wilderness. The MPNP is Manitoba’s Provincial Nominee Program. Through this program, prospective immigrants with skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a Manitoba Provincial Nomination Certificate. 

Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NSPNP)

Nova Scotia is a small Canadian province located in the Maritimes region of the country. Its capital city, Halifax, is known as a major center for culture and the arts, as well as for its high standard of living. Nova Scotians are closely connected to the sea, and the province is renowned for its coastal beauty and delicious cuisine. The NSPNP is Nova Scotia’s Provincial Nominee Program. Through this program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a Nova Scotia Provincial Nomination Certificate. The NSPNP accepts applications under the following immigration streams:

1-Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry

2-Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry

3-Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities

4-Skilled Worker Stream

5-Entrepreneur Stream

6-International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream

7-Physician Stream

Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)

The province consists of two distinct land masses: Labrador, which is connected to the mainland, and the island of Newfoundland. A large number of its residents live in the provincial capital of St. John’s, which enjoys a lively culture that draws heavily from its coastal environment.

The NLPNP is Newfoundland and Labrador’s Provincial Nominee Program. Through this program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a Newfoundland and Labrador provincial nomination. 

The NLPNP accepts applications under the following immigration categories:

·      1-  Newfoundland & Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker

2-Skilled Worker Category

3-International Graduate Category

4-International Entrepreneur Category 

5-International Graduate Entrepreneur Category 

6-Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program

New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)

There are many reasons to move to New Brunswick (NB). Some people choose to live NB to enjoy a more relaxed, healthy, and affordable lifestyle. Others move because of our healthcare and our education systems. Still, others choose New Brunswick to be minutes away from oceans, lakes, rivers, and trails as well as lively urban centres and smaller friendly communities. New Brunswick is the only officially bilingual province in Canada, with about 30 percent of the population speaking French as a first language. New Brunswick is home to a number of cities such as Fredericton, Saint John, and Moncton.

Like many other Canadian provinces and territories, New Brunswick has its own immigration program streams, targeting certain groups, and eligibility criteria. Some streams target entrepreneurs, graduates, skilled workers with employer support, skilled workers with family support, etc.

Through the NBPNP, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a New Brunswick provincial nomination certificate. With this nomination, foreign nationals may then apply for Canadian permanent residence. The NBPNP accepts applications under the following immigration categories:

·     1- Express Entry Labour Market Stream

2-Skilled Workers with Employer Support

3-Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream

4-Entrepreneurial Stream 

5-Skilled Workers with Family Support

6-Succession Connect pilot program 

Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)

PEI is considered “the birthplace of Canada” since the “Charlottetown conference” — which led to the country’s formation — took place on the island’s capital in 1864. The island province is renowned not only for its lush farmland and beautiful coasts, but it is also home to a burgeoning economy centered on agriculture, tourism, and fishing.

The PEI PNP is the island province’s economic immigration program for skilled workers, international graduates, entrepreneurs who demonstrate the intention to live and work in PEI, and show the ability to become economically established in the province. If you are seeking permanent residency in Prince Edward Island, one pathway is to be nominated to the federal government through the PEI Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). Individuals are selected for nomination based on their intention to live and work in PEI and their economic ability to establish here.

The PEI PNP accepts applications under three major immigration categories:

1-PEI PNP Express Entry

2-Labour Impact Category

3-Business Impact Category

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Saskatchewan is one of the Prairie provinces of Western Canada. Its economy is primarily based on agriculture and important natural resources industries like forestry and fishing. It boasts two major cities, Saskatoon and Regina, as well as vast expanses of pristine wilderness.

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) offers you a way to immigrate to Canada.  Through the SINP, Saskatchewan:

1-invites residency applications from non-Canadians who want to make Saskatchewan their home; and

2-nominates successful applicants to the federal government, so they can gain permanent residency in Canada.

The SINP is Saskatchewan’s dedicated immigration program for the selection and nomination of eligible foreign nationals through various pathways, including The SINP accepts applications under the following categories:

1-International Skilled Worker Category

2-Saskatchewan Experience Category 

3-Entrepreneur and Farm Category

The SINP is only one of the steps toward becoming a permanent resident in Saskatchewan. All applicants must also apply for residency through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)

Situated between the Yukon and Nunavut, the Northwest Territories (NWT) is the name given to one single expansive territory.

The Northwest Territories boasts acres upon acres of untouched forests and a population of just over 40,000 residents. The territory’s economy exploits its vast geological resources, including gold, diamonds, natural gas, and petroleum.

The capital city, Yellowknife, located on the shores of Great Slave Lake, is both a major industrial hub for workers in the region and a scenic town with abundant recreational opportunities.

Through the Northwest Territories’ Provincial Nominee Program (NTNP) program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a Northwest Territories Provincial Nomination Certificate, which will allow that foreign national to apply for Canadian Permanent Residence.

The NTNP accepts applications under two programs, one of which has three distinct streams:

Northwest Territories Employer Driven Program:

1-Express Entry System for Skilled Workers

Skilled Worker

3-Critical Impact Worker

Northwest Territories Business Immigration Program:

1-Business Stream

Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)

Located in the far northwest of Canada, Yukon has a fabled place in the country’s history.

Perhaps most famous for the Klondike Gold Rush of the late 1890s, Yukon today is home to approximately 30,000 people, living mostly in the capital of Whitehorse. Its economy is composed primarily of mining and tourism. The territory is an ideal place to settle for individuals who value strong communities and the great outdoors.

The Yukon Nominee Program (YNP) is the Yukon’s Provincial Nominee Program. Through this program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the territory may receive a Yukon Provincial Nomination Certificate, after which they can apply for Canadian permanent residence with the Government of Canada. 

The YNP consists of the following programs:

*Yukon Express Entry (YEE)

*Skilled Worker

*Critical Impact Worker

*Business Nominee

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program

The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is a pathway to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers and international graduates who want to work and live in one of Canada’s 4 Atlantic Provinces:

The pilot helps employers in Atlantic Canada hire foreign skilled workers who want to immigrate to Atlantic Canada and international graduates who want to stay in Atlantic Canada after they graduate. The Atlantic Immigration Pilot helps the employers hire qualified candidates for jobs which they haven’t been able to fill locally. These candidates can be overseas or living in Canada temporarily.

The pilot program forms part of an overall Atlantic Growth Strategy that is focused on the following five priority areas:

1-skilled workforce and immigration;


3-clean growth and climate change;

4-trade and investment; and


There are 3 programs you can use to hire someone:

1-Atlantic International Graduate Program

2-Atlantic High-skilled Program

3-Atlantic Intermediate-skilled Program

Each program has requirements that you and the candidate must meet.

Once the employer makes a job offer, the employer and the candidate will work through several steps. If the employer and the candidate meet all the requirements, the candidate gets permanent resident status in Canada.

Temporary Residence Visa

Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents have the right to enter Canada freely. Other visitors to Canada, including tourists, students, and workers, may need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to enter Canada.

A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

If your TRV application is refused, there is no formal appeal process. In addition, you may only reapply if your situation has changed substantially or you have considerable new information to submit.

Visa-required foreign nationals must apply for a temporary resident visa (TRV) to travel to Canada as




Visitor Visa

Every year, more than 35 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer, including visiting family and friends.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has promoted the issuance of long-term multiple-entry visas to facilitate entry to Canada for legitimate travellers. All applicants who are eligible will benefit and be issued a multiple-entry visa; this includes those applicants who may select a single-entry visa on their application form.

As of February 6, 2014, the issuance of a multiple-entry visa has been considered to be the standard and if an officer issues a single entry visa, the reasons are to be clearly entered in the case notes.

If there is no stamp, handwritten date or document in your passport indicating an expiry date, your status as a temporary resident will expire six months from the day you arrive in Canada. You may apply online or using a paper application to extend your status as a temporary resident. You can extended stay in Canada before your status expires.

Please note that not all applicants will be eligible for a multiple-entry visa. The issuance of a multiple-entry visa remains at the discretion of the visa officer. A single-entry visa may be issued in cases such as the following:

1-an applicant is eligible for a fee-exemption, and the purpose of entry to Canada is limited (e.g. for an official visit by a foreign national)

2-an applicant is participating in a one-time special event in Canada (e.g. Pan-American Games)

3-country-specific procedures or guidelines are in place and approved by IRCC

Student permit and visa

The study permit is a document we issue that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada.

If your studies will last less than six months in Canada, then no Study Permit is required. Any studies beyond six months require a Study Permit, in addition to a Temporary Resident Visa, if you are not from a visa-exempt country. You should apply before you travel to Canada.

Your study permit is not a visa. It does not let you enter Canada. You may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA). If we approve your study permit, IRCC issues one to you with your study permit.

A study permit is usually valid for the length of your study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days let you prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your stay.

You can only start working in Canada when you start your study program. You can work as an international student in Canada if your study permit lists a condition that says you’re allowed to work on- or off-campus. Working while studying in Canada is one of the major advantages of choosing Canada as your study destination, but there are a few things you should know before you can begin earning. Most international students in Canada can work for up to 20 hours per week, and full-time during scheduled breaks, without a work permit. Working while studying can help you support yourself and meet new people, all while building the connections and experience that could make you stand out in your job hunt later on.

Work Permit

If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you need a work permit to work legally in Canada.

In general, you need to apply for a work permit from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or a Canadian visa office before you come to Canada. For these work permits:

1-You need to get a job offer from a Canadian employer before you apply.

2-The employer must apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).

3-ESDC will decide whether the employer can hire a foreign worker to fill the job.

There are special work permits for some kinds of workers. For example, there are special work permit programs for caregivers, business people and agricultural workers.

There are many ways to qualify for a Work Permit. In some situations, the Canadian employer must demonstrate that they were unable to find Canadian citizens or Canadian permanent residents to fill the position. 

Work Permits are Temporary. You cannot use a work permit to immigrate to Canada. If you want to come to Canada as a permanent resident based on your work skills and experience, we need to see if you qualify to apply as a skilled worker.

Citizenship / Permanent Residency


We help you for your Citizenship Application:

To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must:

1-be a permanent resident

2-have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years

3-have filed your taxes, if you need to

4-show how well you know Canada

5-prove your language skills

Before applying for citizenship, we will review the documents you received when you became a permanent resident to make sure you have met all of your terms and conditions.


1-You don’t need a valid PR card to apply for citizenship. You can apply with an expired PR card.

2-You may be able to use some of your time spent in Canada as a temporary resident or protected person towards your physical presence calculation.

Permanent Residency (PR)

A permanent resident is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada, but is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries.

A person in Canada temporarily, like a student or foreign worker, is not a permanent resident.

Refugees who are resettled from overseas become permanent residents through the Government-Assisted Refugee Program or the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program.

Someone who makes a refugee claim in Canada does not become a permanent resident at that time. To become one, the Immigration and Refugee Board must first approve their claim. Then, they must apply for and get permanent resident status.

As a permanent resident, you have the right to:

1-get most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage,

2-live, work or study anywhere in Canada,

3-apply for Canadian citizenship,

4-protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

You must pay taxes and respect all Canadian laws at the federal, provincial and municipal levels.

The services include but not limited:

1-If you want to know your eligibility to apply for permanent residency, we help you to figure out which immigration program will work best for you.

2-To keep your permanent resident status, you must have been in Canada for at least 730 days during the last five years. We help you track your time in Canada to know how long you’ve been in Canada and apply for or renew your PR card.

3-Permanent residents (PR) of Canada must carry and show their valid PR Card or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada, or travelling to Canada on any other commercial carrier. If you do not carry your PR Card or PRTD, you may not be able to board your flight, train, bus or boat to Canada. It is your responsibility to make sure your PR Card is still valid when you return from travel outside Canada and to apply for a new PR Card before your current card expires. We can help you for your PR Card or PRTD.

4-You may feel that you have lost your permanent resident status. You don’t lose your permanent resident status when your PR card expires. You can only lose your status if you go through an official process. You can lose your permanent resident status if:

5-an adjudicator determines you are no longer a permanent resident after an inquiry or PRTD appeal;

6-you voluntarily renounce your permanent resident status;

7-a removal order is made against you and comes into force; or

8-you become a Canadian citizen.

Even if you don’t meet the residency obligation, you are still a PR until an official decision is made on your status. Losing your permanent resident status does not happen automatically. We will help you in the processing of the above issues.